April went by so fast! I cannot believe it is May and I have two weeks of school left…it doesn’t seem real. I wanted to take today to reflect on the past month.
Favorite Moments in April
- Meeting Erin Condren and having her actually comment on my blog post! See it all here.
- Receiving an amazing care package from Charlotte Russe. See posts featuring the items from the care package here and here.
- Being featured on Charlotte Russe’s Instagram here.
- Stepping up my sponsorship opportunities and filling all of my sponsor spots.
- Collaboration with Allyssa from Life with Lyss. See it here.
- Reaching 900 followers on Twitter.
- Being published on the TEDxChapmanU blog here.
- My little sister committed to attending the University of Puget Sound in the Fall!
- My older sister decided on a wedding venue and date
It’s been a great month! I have so much going on in May – moving from California back to Washington, final exams, saying goodbye to all of my Chapman friends, and formal. I am excited, nervous, sad, stressed, and so happy all at the same time. It’s going to be a roller coaster for sure.